Saturday, March 12, 2016

NOS4A2 Review

It's been a long time since I've read a supernatural book. I am not sure why other than I really haven't been looking at any. I saw this book on a youtube channel and the synopsis caught my attention so I had to get it. It was gifted to me by my brother last Christmas. I didn't read it until more recently ( which is is outdated since I read this book in November of 2015) because I decided to read the books that have been sitting on my book shelf for a long time first before any new books. Well I have some e-books I've been reading that are new, but I can read more than on book at a time.


Title:NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
Publisher: HaperCollins 
Published year: 2013
Paperback Copy
Page numbers:692

Synopsis: A girl named Vic has an uncanny ability to find things. All she needs is her bike and she can go to where the lost object is. As she gets older Vic meets someone else who can travel like she can. Expect he's not a good guy. Vic must do what she can to save those who have been taken to Christmasland.

Review: I wish I read this book sooner than letting it collect dust on my bookshelf. It's a decent size book, but I read it very quickly. I really liked how each chapter takes place in one area and that the chapter title is part of the writing itself. It lets you know where you are and what is going to happen without too many spoilers. It is something new that I have not seen before.

I think this book is very original and something that anyone who enjoys a good thriller with twists and turns will enjoy.

Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment