Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer 2013 Reading List

Vicky over at Books, Biscuts and Tea mentioned her summer reading list and I figured since I am wrapping up TWO novels right now I would do my own summer reading list. I remember as a kid I would get these lists from my teacher or the local library when I did the summer reading challenge every year.


I cannot seem to find the cover of the copy of the book I have, but I am done with the main story and working on the shorter stories in the book. Not sure why it doesn't say I Am Legend and other stories, but whatever. It's interesting and will finish is soon so I can do a review.









This book was only $0.99 for the Kindle and it sounded interesting. I am almost half way through it and will also be doing a review for it shortly. Would be nice if I could get in a video review, but probably won't happen.











I somehow missed that there was more books in this series. I enjoyed the other two and this one has been sitting on my shelf for over a year. I hope to get to it, but it's a very large book.










I've had this book on my shelf as well for a long time. I hope to get to it since it take place in Dublin and well I love Ireland so it's a good match. Hopefully it's as good as I hope it is.












Another one that's been on my bookshelf for way too long. It looks like a short read I just put everything else before it for some reason. I hope to get to it this summer.










We'll leave this as my list. I'll add more as I get into my list a bit and need to add if I run out of things to read. Not likely, but you never know. I do have a lot of history books that will be pushed aside for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I also heard that Dan Brown published ANOTHER book in the Da Vinci series called Inferno

    ReplyDelete