Monday, February 27, 2012

Free Panam ID Card

So if you didn't know I love the Hunger Games series and excited to see it come out on the big screen. I haven't followed all that is going on, but I saw something on facebook I thought I would share. If you go to the website for the movie and become a citizen of Panem they will place you in a district.  Not sure how, but I got put in district 5 which is power. You can have your one little badge you could put up on facebook. Well now you can have an actual ID card. For free, well you have to pay for shipping which is under $2. They also show you items for your district and some you can have your name on it too!!. $32 for a women's fitted shirt with the district logo and your name on the back.  So here's the link for it www.becomeacitizen.pn


1 comment:

  1. This blog provide nice information for us.I have fist time visit on your blog.I have found nice information about Magnetic Badges.thanks for this information.

    magnetic badges & name badges

    ReplyDelete