Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blogger Book Tag


I saw this tag thing over at Denim-Jacket Librarian Dishes and thought it would be pretty fun to do. Why not right? So here are my answers and to follow I will create my own ten questions for those I tag to answer. 

1. What genre do you find yourself reading most? The least?
I have been really getting into dystopian novels lately. I really haven't read any contemporary novels. Really not my thing. 
2. Where do you love to read the most?
I don't have a special reading spot, but usually I am sitting on my bed or a chair.
3. What book could you read over and over without getting tired of it?
Little Women. I loved this book growing up and I think I read it over and over again. I still could and still love it just as much.
4. What are your thoughts on graphic novels? Love 'em, don't love 'em?
I don't do graphic novels, but I see nothing wrong with them. 
5. If you could see any book turned into a film (directly from page to "stage") which book would it be?
The Maze Runner. I think the series would make an amazing movie. I think people would want to see if on the screen and could make people read it as well. 
6. What do you love most about blogging? (I know, Jennifer asked that, but I'd like to know, too!)
I get to give my opinion on books and inspire others to read books they might not have read originally. I know that is why I enjoy reading other book blogs.
7. Who helped encourage you to become the amazing reader you are today?
Probably my mom. We went to the library a lot when I was growing up and I think that had something to do with it. 
8. Has a book (non-cookbook) ever inspired you to bake or cook something?
Nope. Either I see it on the web or a cookbook.
9. If you could go anywhere, whether real or fictional, where would you go?
Easy. Ireland or Germany. I have already been to Ireland, but I would love to go back. I also have always wanted to go to Germany, but haven't as of yet. 
10. Say you are the heroine of a fantasy/adventure novel. What animal would you love/want to have as a companion?
Phoenix. I know it sounds odd, but there's something amazing about an animal that can be reborn. 

Rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.

Questions:
1. What is the worst book you've ever read?
2. A book that seems everyone else has read, but you haven't and why?
3. If you were any character from any book, who would you be and why?
4. What is your favorite drink?
5. If you could write a best seller what would the book be about?
6. Favorite travel destination?
7. Favorite genre and why you like it?
8. What about blogging do you hate?
9. Hunger Games, Twilight or Fallen?
10. Cake, cupcake or pie?

Tagged:
So I tag anyone who reads this. Leave me a comment with the link to your answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment