Friday, January 6, 2012

In My Mailbox

This is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren.

I promised I wasn't going to buy anymore books after I bought Divergent and The Death Cure, but I just couldn't help it. I sold some books to Amazon got some story credit with them, and I found a few books I was having trouble getting my hands on so I gave in, plus school started on Thursday and I had to buy my text books.

After some how seeing the trailer for this movie on GoodReads and decided to look into this book. I was at Target buying... I don't even remember, but I saw the book and it was a decent price. So I gave in a bought it.







I found this book on someone's profile on GoodReads and after seeing mystery and Ireland I knew I needed to get this book. I was at Target for a different trip and day and I happen to see this book there. Again had to pick it up in case I had trouble finding it again.






Believe it or not, this is not a book for fun... it's for my statistics class I am required to take. Looks like I am in for a challenging semester...









Another textbook, but this one will hopefully be much better in terms of enjoyment.










Yes, I finally got this book on my shelf. I have credit over at Amazon and knew this was one of the books that I had to pick up. I have been wanting this book for a while now and was going to pick it up at B&N, but when I went there, they were all sold out.








Another book I have been wanting to get my hands on. Though I liked the cover that is black with what looks like a red flower better than this one. This cover looks... like nothing I would ever reads. Again, used my credit over at Amazon to get it since I never seem to find it in stores.





There's all my new books, that I probably won't have time to read, but really hope I can.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know One for the Money was going to be a movie.
    Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete