Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is hosted by Should be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I am currently reading:

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. I started this book about a week ago and I have been really getting into it. I cannot wait to finish it because it is getting really good.








I recently finished reading:


206 Bones by Kathy Reichs. I have really enjoyed this series and I have a few more books until I am caught up in the series. I was happy this book was written better than the previous book.








What I think I will read next: 


Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I got this book from the secrete santa, but no clue as to who it is... I am hoping to read this one, but if not, I'll probably read The Sinner by Tee Gerritsen.








What are your answers to these questions?




No comments:

Post a Comment