Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Yes, I am starting to do more of these events/memes and it's starting to be a lot of fun.

This one is done by The Broke and the Bookish, where each Tuesday they pick a topic and you list your top ten responses. I have been reading their responses and this one I really like.

What Ten Books I Hope Santa Will Bring

1. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
2.  Divergent by Veronica Roth

3. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan 

4. Spider Bones by Kathy Reichs 

5. The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl 

6. 3rd Degree by James Patterson

7. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

8. Triangle: The Fire That Changes America by David von Drehle 

9. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith

10. 11/22/63 by Steven King 


This is my list of top ten books I hope santa brings me. More than likely I will buy them myself with any giftcards I get, but still books I hope to get for Christmas. What books are on your list.

6 comments:

  1. I hope Santa brings you a few of these. Wonderful choices. I especially loved The Scorpio Races. It is a beautiful book.

    Check out my Top Ten.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent is an awesome book!!!

    Fantastic list
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-tuesdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Enclave, too. As for Divergent and The Forest of Hands and Teeth, they are both good books that are each very interesting in their own way.

    I hope that you have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Scorpio Races is an amazing book and The Forest of Hands and Teeth really surprised me with how much I enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of zombies but it was a great read.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Scorpio Races and 11/22/63 (which I have requested at the library). Some good choices!

    Here's my post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Divergent was AMAZING! I've finished it a couple of days ago! GO for it! :)
    Hope Santa will listen to you wishlist and bring them to you :)

    ReplyDelete