Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Sinner Review

As I write this I am one book away from reading 50 books this year. I added four books I read for school, but they were not your usual textbook so that is why I counted them. I am reading number 50 right now, but I am not sure I can finish it by midnight tonight.

Synopsis: Jane Rizzoli is the only female detective in the homicide unit. On her new case, she is faced with something that will forever change her life. Is she ready to face this new change? Maura Isles ex husband comes into the picture, but is there an alternative motive for his visit after three years of no contact.

Review: I am still on the fence on whether I like this series or not. It's not the best series I've ever read in the mysteries genre, but not the worse. This book hasn't given me ant help in figuring that out.

I did enjoy the book hence the 5 stars on GoodReads. It was a great story that had twists and turns that kept you engaged. Like any other mystery book that I enjoy I never saw the ending coming. I hate guessing who the killer is half way through the book. I was always surprised and happy to see where this book was going.


Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment