Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 50 Book Challenge


The Sinner
Freaks
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
The Scorch Trials
Heat Rises
206 Bones
Tactical Crime Analysis
The Invisible Woman: Gender, Crime, and Justice
Crime Analysis With Crime Mapping
1st to Die
The Maze Runner
Devil Bones
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Bodies We've Buried: Inside the National Forensic Academy, the World's Top CSI Training School
Dead to the World
The Apprentice
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Songs My Mother Sang to Me: An Oral History of Mexican American Women
Bones to Ashes
The Surgeon


Kimberly's favorite books »
}





Here are all of the books I read in 2011. As you might be able to tell I did not reach my goal of 50 books. I read 49 in 2011, but I am only a little bummed about it. It would have been nice to reach 50, but to be honest I cannot tell you the last time I was able to read more than 5 books, that were not required for school. Yes, there are about 4 books I had to read for classes, but they were not typical text books. I discovered many great books and series that I have fallen in love with. I am glad that I had the chance to read them and hope to find many more great books in 2012 while I am trying to reach 50 books again and doing a To Be Read Challenge at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment