Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Genres of Choice

It's really hard to classify what kind of books I enjoy reading. I look more at the individual book or series than the genre it belongs to. I have enjoyed the Millineum Trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and The Girl Who Played with Fire), The Hunger Game Trilogy, The Da Vinci Code, Kathy Reich's Temperance Brennan Series, Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles Series, the classics, Sookie Stackhouse Series, The Giver, history/biography books and that's probably a decent list.

I am not one who will completely ignore a genre, but there are books I will refuse to read ie. Twilight Series. I know a lot of people love the series, but as a horror fan it makes me want to vomit. I only got half way through the book when I had to stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment