Tuesday, November 8, 2011

On Reading

I use to spend my free time reading. Once college started I lost time to be able to read for fun. I have tried to get back into reading, but sometimes it just did not work out. For christmas this year I got a Kindle. I am in no way getting rid of books. I still love them and won't completely switch to ebooks. What the Kindle does help me is read books faster. I am not sure why, but when I read on my Kindle I sometimes feel like I am flying through a book. When I read a book I sometimes feel like the book or chapter is dragging. I am not sure why this it, but it's true.

This is my attempt at doing a book review blog. I say attempt because I have several blogs I have tried to start and most of the time I give up. While I am finding more time to read and I am trying to read 50 books this year, to date I have finished 33 book. Most of what I have been reading are crime, mystery books, but I have read some YA books and others that do not fit your typical genre.

So feel free to give my suggestions on books to read. I have a goodreads account you can add me and I am thinking about doing videos like I do on my horror movie blog. Let me know if you like that idea or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment