Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Update

I have been MIA from here and from reading for a while for good reasons. I had a change in jobs, same place just different position and then in October I started to have some health issues that left me in a lot of pain. I have things figured out and had surgery so I'm home for a month recovering from that. I'm doing well, but this health issue is not going to go away. So hopefully this does give me more time to read books.

I have a review that I need to write from like this summer on In Fraction and then I am currently reading two books, 1) Supergirls by Mike Madrid and 2) A Dance of Dragons by George H.R. Martian. Both are long and heavy so it's taking time to read them. I hoped to get them finished here by the end of the year.

I also was going to write about it, but I guess I never did on my trip to my first book signing. Felicia Day wrote a memoir and I have been a big fan of her's. When I saw that she was going to be in town signing I pre-ordered my book and got her to sign it. I have a cute photo of myself and husband with her. It was a little crazy, but a lot of fun to meet her for like 3 seconds.

So hope all is doing well and please stay safe and try to be one of the good people this holiday season.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment