Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bloody Mary Book Review

Bloody Mary is the second book in the Jackie Daniels Mysteries by J.A. Konrath. I read this book on my Kindle for free because it was part of the leanding library on Amazon for Prime Members.

Synopsis: Jackie's life as a Chicago Detective is once again in trouble as she is the target of a murdered and her personal life is a wreck. 

Review: This book isn't the best detective book out there but it was a nice easy read to get some reading in. I finished the first book in the series not sure I would read any other books from this series unless I was desperate to get some reading in that was quick.

Overall, this book is not bad. It's an interesting story that half way through you know it's not over, but you have no way of figuring out how it's going to keep going. I felt like the story was believable and most of it was not predictable like a lot of mystery books seem to be lately. The drama that was added is was not forces and it was interesting.


Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment