Monday, January 2, 2012

The Death Cure Review

I read this book in a matter of a day or two. I got this book with money I got for Christmas and I wanted to see what happen in the series since this is the last book in the trilogy.  I have been enjoying this series and I just want to see how it all ended.

Synopsis: The trials are suppose to be over, but WICKED still wants Thomas and his friends to help them save the world suffering from The Flare a deadly virus that is making humans go crazy and loose their sanity.

Thomas does not trust WICKED and will do what he can to save himself and his friends from helping this evil organization from using people as subjects.

Review: There is no secret that I LOVE this series. I was hoping that this book would be as good as the other two and there would be new ideas and threats for Thomas and his friends to face. I was not let down. Not only did we get to see the inside of WICKED's headquarters, but Denver, one of the few cities still standing. We got to see what people who were not past the gone lives were like and we got to know more about why Thomas and his friends were chosen to help save the human race.

I think the series could easily go on, but I think the way it ended was good. Left some questions, but only about their future and not what WICKED was up to. The questions that Thomas was looking for were answered throughout the book.

I will say that anyone who enjoy the other two books, will love this book as well. I will be adding this trilogy to my list of favorite series.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment