Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas or any other winter holiday if you do not celebrate Christmas. I had a nice holiday with my family and am not trying to figure out what to do with all of the toys my son got that we have no room for in our house.

I will be doing an in my mailbox post Christmas edition later, since I got some cash and want to buy some books that have been trying to jump into my hands for a while. So once I decide to brave the crowds of those who are returning items and using gift cards I will post what I got.

I will say that I got an amazing book from my boyfriend and two others that I have already read and had on my kindle, but got them in paperback because I love them that much.


Stay safe and enjoy the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment