Monday, June 27, 2016

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Book 1

Title: The Gunslinger
Author: Steven King
Pages: 281
Publisher: NAL
Genre: Science Fiction

Synopsis: Roland Deschain of Gilead, the Last Gunslinger. He is a haunting, solitary figure at first, on a mysterious quest through a desolate world that eerily mirrors our own. Pursuing the man in black, an evil being who can bring the dead back to life, Roland is a good man who seems to leave nothing but death in his wake ( From GoodReads)

Review: After hearing about this book being turned into  movie I decided to pick it out. At first I felt like it was a little slow, but I kept reading and it I really enjoyed it. I am glad I decided to give it a try. If you are into fantasy or just King's written in general I think you will like it. It is defiantly  for adults and not children since it has a lot of adult themes and some langue. 

My Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment