Friday, September 26, 2014

Mockingjay Part One Trailer

So I will be late in posting this, but I'm a very busy girl. I wanted to share it here in case anyone hasn't seen it with my opinions about what we see.


Seeing this trailer makes me very excited for the movie to come out. I'm sure my husband will want to see it with me, but because I know I'll cry I don't want him to see that. I hate crying in front of people.

The biggest thing that stands out that I didn't recognize at first that kind of bothers me is Effie. I missed that she was in the trailer as well as a poster that was put out a while ago. I knew they say she's have a bigger role in the movie than in the book, but I didn't realized this was how they were going to do it. I think it's a mistake to put her in district 13. I remember the scene in the book where she and Katniss reunite when she is to kill President Snow.

Most everything else I can overlook and looks to be done so well. I love Katniss uniform. I had such trouble visualizing what it would look like. I am very impressed by it.


No comments:

Post a Comment