Thursday, November 17, 2011

So I found tons of videos people have done with 6 question about The Hunger Games book and then tagged other people to do it. I couldn't pass it up. So here's my video and I will post the questions. If you do booktube videos go ahead and do this one, and if not you can leave me comments on here with your answers for the questions.


Questions:
1. How did you discover the series?
2. Favourite book?
3. Peeta/Gale?
4. Favourite character?
5. Least Favourite Character?
6. Character that's most like you?


After watching a few other videos I wanted to change some of my answers, but that's not really fair. I did forget about some characters until other people mentioned them. Eh it's okay. I hope you enjoy the video and try this out for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment