Monday, November 14, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Anyone doing it this year? I had started and had a novel idea that I never tried to write years ago. I was about a week in and 10,000 words written, when I decided to stop. My aunt had passed away unexpectedly and my story deals with an angel, my aunt was very religious. It just didn't seem right to continue on with the novel. I have thought about trying to keep moving on, but the story is crap and there is not saving it. Plus, there's another book I was writing that to me had better potential so be a good book someday that was on my mind.

I have noticed that a lot of people who love to read also love to write. Well not all of us, I use to want to be a writer, but for a while my creative juices in writing has been dried up. I wonder who else is doing NaNoWriMo this year or does it at all and finds it satisfying? And yes, the title of this blog did come from the other book that has been on my mind. Maybe I'll post a excerpt of it on here one day, but when I feel it is right. If you would like me to do that just let me know.

For now I am content on trying to work on my crime analysis projects and finish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!! Good luck to those of you who do try to write 50,000 words + in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment